Business Benefits Scheme
Plant trees with the Business Benefits Scheme
The National Forest is one of the boldest and most ambitious environmental projects, creating a new forest for the nation, across 200 square miles of the heart of England. Businesses join in by planting trees, helping us to transform the landscape as well as stimulating economic growth and regeneration.
We offer you the opportunity to work in partnership with the National Forest Company, in the creation and continuing development of the Forest, by planting trees in an affordable way.
We host events during the tree planting season between November and March. This is when the trees are in a dormant phase, allowing them to be transferred safely from nurseries to their new home in The National Forest.
- Read more: Business Benefits Scheme success stories
- Making Business Sense (569kb)
- Carbon reduction with The National Forest - Guidelines for sponsors (60kb)
- The National Forest Ethical Policy (26kb)
- The National Forest Logo Guidelines (3.12mb)
- Locking up our carbon in The National Forest (3.29mb)
Lynne Richards, Head of Fundraising
National Forest Company
+44 (0)1283 551211
+44 (0)1283 552844